HASCO provides equal housing opportunities that are as affordable, that enhance the quality of life for individuals and families of limited financial resources, and that contribute to a safer and stronger community.
- Size: 10,000 sq. ft.
- Headcount: 70 employees
- Location: Everett, WA
Apex was brought on to outfit a new space with an open concept and up-to-date aesthetics. A functional, flexible space was ultimately designed to increase HASCO's collaborative areas to accommodate business meetings, team projects and events.
Implementing an ergonomic workplace has become a top priority to maintain employee wellness and productivity. Apex bridged workspace design and ergonomics with standing height desks, monitor arms, privacy glass, and aisle ways around cubicles to allow for safety and encourage movement.
- Workspace Design / Strategic Plan
- Furniture Specification / Order Placement
- Furniture Relocation / Installation
- New Furniture Delivery / Installation
- Logistics / Move Management
- Office Relocation/ Disposition Services
- Sound Masking Technologies