Apex Facilities Resources is expanding and looking for another Account Manager to join our team. Business is bounding and we need a savvy Account Manager to develop new relationships from provided leads and leverage opportunities with our existing customers.
The Account Manager is responsible for marketing our full range of products and services to the customer. Works with design and project management team to develop detailed quotes and proposals, present to Customer, and facilitate the close of business.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with Commercial Furniture (Teknion line a plus)
- BA degree preferred
- Proven track record of account growth and performance
- Smart, ambitious and optimistic attitude
- Excellent written and vocal communication skills
- Self-motivated with great work ethic
- Experience with Pipeline, SalesForce or similar CRM
- Base Salary plus Commission
- Full Benefits with 401K Match
- Flexible Work Schedule with Ability to Work Remotely
At Apex, we improve the lives of others by delivering innovative workspace solutions built for the changes ahead. Smart companies need smarter, one-stop solutions to planning, furnishing, relocating and expanding their productive workspaces. We are committed to building long-term client relationships built on respect and trust. As a trusted partner, we holistically address all aspects of workspace lifecycle to deliver the right workspace every day.
Send resumes to [email protected]