Who WE are:
Apex Facility Resources is looking for a results-oriented Director of Operations to join our dynamic team. Our atmosphere is friendly, innovative and challenging. Our management is committed to creating and maintaining a great place to work that is diverse, promotes mutual respect and promotes personal growth. Our talent comes from a wide range of backgrounds.
What is the position?
Summary: Directs, administers, and coordinates the activities of the organization in support of policies, goals, and objectives established by the President by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers. Directs, administers and coordinates the development and profitable deployment of service capabilities to Apex customers in a way that exceeds their expectations and maximizes company profits. Responsible for leading the service initiative in the company and for coordinating the service initiatives with salespeople, with functional resources, and the manufacturers.
Who are YOU?
- You are experienced in successfully directing the daily operations of the warehouse, asset management, installation, delivery and furniture management services;
- You are motivated to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction while maintaining a profitable business operation
- You have strong communication skills;
- You have developed and trained operations personnel; including evaluating process, creating self-directed work teams, and promoting company policies and procedures especially as relates to safety;
- You excel under pressure and are able to lead teams effectively
- You are detail oriented and organized, traits which see your projects through to completion;
- You are able to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining a strong quality of work;
- You are dependable, responsible and independent. You appreciate direction from others and are self-sufficient and motivated;
- You embrace change and challenges;
- You are a continuous learner and are able to recognize and communicate when you need further training.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years in operations and service management, preferably in a contract furniture dealership
- A high school diploma, or GED is required, a Bachelors Degree is preferred, especially those in a related discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites
Send resumes to [email protected]