Apex Facilities Resources is expanding and looking for another Installer to join our team! Business is bounding and we need an experienced Installer to perform efficient installation of office furniture for our new and existing customers with a high level of workmanship.
Who Are YOU?
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- You are a whiz with blueprints and power tools
- You understand and carry-out directions both written and verbal in the English language, with a positive demeanor
- You are mechanically adept and know how to safely use tools and equipment, you even enjoy it!
- You can safely drive a bobtail, cube truck and ability to drive 24” truck or service vehicle and possess a valid WA driver’s license
- You have a high school diploma or GED.
If this sounds like you- APPLY NOW! Send resumes to [email protected] or call 206.250.9300
- Competitive hourly wage, ranging from $14-$18/hour, depending on experience
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan- take up to 80 hours of PTO your first year!
- Full medical benefits available- health, dental and vision. With 6 plan options to chose from!
- 401K plan available with a generous Company Match
Leadership training available and encouraged- keep your career moving forward at Apex!
At Apex, we improve the lives of others by delivering innovative workspace solutions built for the changes ahead. Smart companies need smarter, one-stop solutions to planning, furnishing, relocating and expanding their productive workspaces. We are committed to building long-term client relationships built on respect and trust. As a trusted partner, we holistically address all aspects of workspace lifecycle to deliver the right workspace every day.
Send resumes to [email protected]