At Apex Facility Resources we are seeking talented Lead Installers who thrive in a fast paced, dynamic organization and who focus on improving the lives of our clients through innovative and creative workspace solutions.
The Lead Installer is responsible for getting the job done efficiently, accurately and providing leadership to all direct reports. Lead Installers implement projects in a way that positively impacts the client experience.
Who Are YOU?
- You are a problem solver who sees opportunities and not issues;
- You are experienced in managing customer expectations and maximizing the customer experience;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You excel under pressure and are able to successfully interact and lead a team;
- You are detail oriented, organized and able to follow processes;
- You are able to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining a strong quality of work;
- You are dependable, responsible and independent. You appreciate direction from others and are self-sufficient and self-motivated;
- You embrace change and challenges.
- You are a continuous learner and are able to recognize and communicate when you need further training
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess a high school degree or GED;
- Must have at least 5 years of office furniture installation experience;
- Ability to read small print- Must be able to read a tape measure;
- Must own an office furniture installation tool set and be able to safely operate hand and/or power tools;
- Knowledge of systems furniture;
- Ability to communicate with customers;
- Proven track record of successfully leading others;
- Ability to understand and carry-out directions both written and verbal;
- Variable Work Schedule- you must be able to work evenings, and weekends as needed;
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, and occasionally 100 lbs.; stand, kneel and walk up flights of stairs for extended lengths of time;
- Must possess a valid WA driver’s license and can drive 24’ box truck;
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, EAP, Commuter Benefits, Training and Online Coursework, Employee Marketplace with discounts for travel, apparel, and more
- 401K Plan with Company Match
At Apex, we improve the lives of others by delivering innovative workspace solutions built for the changes ahead. Smart companies need smarter, one-stop solutions to planning, furnishing, relocating and expanding their productive workspaces. We are committed to building long-term client relationships built on respect and trust. As a trusted partner, we holistically address all aspects of workspace lifecycle to deliver the right workspace every day.
Send resumes to [email protected]