Job Description for Business Developer / Sales
Who WE are:
Apex Facility Resources is expanding and looking for a Business Developer to join our team. Our atmosphere is friendly, innovative and challenging. Our management is committed to creating and maintaining a great place to work that is diverse, promotes mutual respect and promotes personal growth. Our talent comes from a wide range of backgrounds.
Who Are YOU?
- You are experienced in successfully researching and networking to identify and land new business leads;
- You excel in generating new sales volume and targeting account development;
- You are motivated to win the job;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You have developed and implemented a formal marketing plan with the purpose of generating new business;
- You excel under pressure and are able to lead teams effectively;
- You are detail oriented and organized;
- You are able to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining a strong quality of work;
- You are dependable, responsible and independent. You appreciate direction from others and are self-sufficient and self-motivated;
- You embrace change and challenges;
- You are a continuous learner and are able to recognize and communicate when you need further training.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years in new business development in a contract furniture dealership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites, and social media networking
- An understanding of basic design principles
Send resumes to [email protected]