Apex Facilities Resources is expanding and looking for another Service Salesperson to join our team. Business is bounding and we need an experienced Service Salesperson to develop new relationships from self-created and provided leads and leverage opportunities with our existing customers.
This person is responsible for sales and marketing of all the dealership’s services including: Relocation, Disposition, Design, Project Management, Warehousing, and Product Installation services. This position is responsible for the development and expansion of services by meeting customer expectations through market client penetration, and for complete customer satisfaction of all services delivered.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to fluently speak, write and understand English with high level of communication skills.
- Ability to be detail-oriented with demonstrated time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a thirst for learning with the goal of being the subject matter expert in all aspects of Apex product on service offerings.
- Ability to travel locally required with dependable vehicle
- Salary plus commission
- Full medical benefits- health, dental and vision
- 401K plan with a company match
- Extraordinary PTO plan
At Apex, we improve the lives of others by delivering innovative workspace solutions built for the changes ahead. Smart companies need smarter, one-stop solutions to planning, furnishing, relocating and expanding their productive workspaces. We are committed to building long-term client relationships built on respect and trust. As a trusted partner, we holistically address all aspects of workspace lifecycle to deliver the right workspace every day.
Send resumes to [email protected]