Design Job Description:
Are you a creative interior designer/space planner who creatively collaborates with clients to find solutions for their workspace transition? If so, we are looking for you!!
• You will provide design services to dealership customers, including site/inventory verifications, programming, space planning, typical development, color boards, working/installation drawings, specification and site-to-plan review.
• You must ensure accurate plans and specifications, conforming to client’s requirements, to create customer satisfaction and high quality project implementation.
Contract Furniture/Design Industry Knowledge:
• You have a strong knowledge of office space design and current practices
• You understand workplace environment issues (ergonomics, technology integration, teaming, alternative office, etc.)
• You have a working knowledge of the dealership’s contract furniture lines, including features/benefits, pricing, application and assembly, specification options and nomenclature, etc.
• Working knowledge of applicable building codes, ADA regulations, National Electrical Code, etc. is something you have a grasp of.
• You understand the processes of contract furniture, including order preparation, project management, order management and installation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Previous experience using the following computer software: AutoCAD 2009+, MS Office, CAP, Cap Visual Impressions is something that you will bring to the job.
• You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. And have demonstrated the ability to create and present product and application of space planning, including materials.
• You have worked on multiple projects to achieve customer deadlines and have the portfolio to match.
Education and Experience:
• BA in Design/ Interior Design Degree, NCIDQ preferred with a minimum 1+ years contract furniture dealership experience.
Send resumes to [email protected]