At Apex Facility Resources we are seeking a talented Warehouse Support person who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic organization and who focuses on improving the lives of our clients.
The Warehouse Support person is responsible for shipping and receiving, storage and order picking and general warehouse handling.
Who Are YOU?
• You are detail oriented, organized and able to follow processes;
• You have strong communication skills both written and verbal, including electronic communication;
• You work well under pressure and are able to successfully interact in a team environment;
• You are able to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining a strong quality of work;
• You are dependable, responsible and independent. You appreciate direction from others and are self-sufficient and self-motivated;
• You are able to identify issues when you see them and present your solutions;
• You embrace change and challenges;
• You are able to recognize and communicate when you need further training and are open to gaining new skills.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
o Must possess a high school degree or GED;
o Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Suite programs and the ability to acquire new computer based skills when training is provided;
o Ability to communicate with team members through a variety of methods;
o Ability to understand and carry-out directions both written and verbal;
o 1(+) year of shipping and receiving experience;
o Ability to work a variable schedule- though rare and with notice, you must be able to work evenings, and weekends as needed;
o Experience with operating forklifts, reach trucks, and/or picker system and certification a plus;
o The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, occasionally and with provided equipment and/or assistance 100 pounds, stand, kneel and walk up flights of stairs for extended lengths of time and are comfortable with working at heights of up to 30 feet;
o Must possess a valid WA driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• Full Benefits including Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, Training and Online Coursework, Employee Marketplace with discounts for travel, apparel, and more
• 401K Plan with Company Match
At Apex, we improve the lives of others by delivering innovative workspace solutions built for the changes ahead. Smart companies need smarter, one-stop solutions to planning, furnishing, relocating and expanding their productive workspaces. We are committed to building long-term client relationships built on respect and trust. As a trusted partner, we holistically address all aspects of workspace lifecycle to deliver the right workspace every day.