Apex Facility Resources is focused on delivering a different approach to clients who are moving and/or building a workplace to compete for top talent and improve the bottom line. Our holistic approach fills the project gaps reducing stress and distractions while saving time and money. Check out a few client stories as examples of ways our team delivers peace of mind in the face of a stressful workspace transition.
- Move smart. Break the “old-school” mindset of company relocations with Apex delivering a single source solution blending services and office furniture Working at Apex, you solve tough problems helping our client’s build a smarter workspace to compete for top talent and improve the wellness of their employees.
- Move different. Seize the opportunity to work with exciting companies breaking the mold of the old “fixed in place” workspace. Co-create workspaces that support the evolution of people and technology in the modern workspace.
- Move forward. If you are feeling stuck in your current role, get unstuck working in an innovative culture where you can make a difference. We invest in you with personal and professional development through our unique “Apex University” with over 3,000 career and leadership courses. We have a track record of developing and promoting our best talent to deliver on our promise of improving the lives of our clients and the community we serve.
Founded in 1997 by Marlaine McCauley, Apex has bootstrapped their growth to $10M+ revenues and a team of 50. Their two new offices include the HQ Operations Center in Kent and the Workspace Planning Studio in downtown Seattle. Apex team members embrace our core values with a passion to CREATE: Customer Driven, Responsive, Employee Satisfaction, Agile, Team and Excellence.
Apex Facility Resources is currently seeking talented Driver/Production Support Personnel who thrive in a fast paced, dynamic organization and who focus on improving the lives of our clients through innovative and creative workspace solutions. Facilitate the receiving, delivery, inventory, audit, stock fulfillment, and return processes for all customer IT assets. Ability to operate a 16 foot box truck if needed.
The Driver/Production Associate will be assisting the largest online retailer in Seattle. The Driver/Production Associate is Apex’s internal backbone and is responsible for inventory, processing, documentation of product and warehouse tasks. Start your career today!
- Competitive Pay Rate-$14.50-16/hr (depending on experience).
- Full Benefits including Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, EAP, Commuter Benefits, Training and Online Coursework, Employee Marketplace with discounts for travel, apparel, and more.
- 401K Plan with Company Match.
Role Key Activities
- Technical and Product Skills.
- Understands basic receiving processes.
- Able to account for inventory of high value assets.
- Able to audit inventory regularly in high churn environment to ensure accurate stocking levels.
- Strong understanding of inventory management — primarily the use of digital systems for inventory analysis.
Service Order Management
- Receive daily product deliveries, relocate to secured storage areas, un-box, audit received quantities vs. ordered quantities, and move to storage racks.
- Provide regular updates to digital asset management systems.
- Weekly audit of stored assets to ensure accurate inventory quantities or as directed.
- Bi-weekly stock fulfillment based on multiple remote location inventory levels.
- Receive returned equipment, and evaluate functionality for future deployment or disposition.
- Manage disposition preparation process.
Responsibility and Decision-Making Skills
- Can carry out assignments with little or no supervision; takes ownership for assignment results and details.
- Keep in close contact with coworkers and keep supervisors informed of the progress throughout the day.
- Provide verbal goals to supervisor, and contribute to on-the-fly decision making when necessary.
- Understands and follows through with consistent and accurate paperwork; written documentation is neat, clear, intelligible and complete, and done in a timely manner.
- Communicates task status and problems to supervisor in a timely and clear manner; keeps supervisor fully appraised of status of their repairs.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to regularly lift and /or move up to 35 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift. and/or move more than 100 pounds with assistance.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to fluently speak, write and understand English.
- Ability to perform basic math computations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Must possess a valid WA driver’s license or WA state ID and reliable transportation.
If this sounds like a position to move you to the next level of your career, apply now by emailing [email protected]. We look forward to speaking with you!