We’re looking for a Sales Executive who is an ambitious, proven closer to help the ongoing growth of the business. We have seen an increase in demand for our products and services and seek a talented sales professional to respond to this demand.
Apex Facility Resources is focused on delivering a different approach to clients who are moving and/or building a workplace. Our holistic model of facilities management reduces the stress and distractions of moving and office build-out, while saving the client time and money. See client stories as examples of how Apex delivers peace of mind in the face of workspace transition.
Founded in 1997 by Marlaine McCauley, Apex has grown organically – achieving prestigious awards such as Inc. 500, PSBJ Fastest Growing 100 in Washington, PSBJ Office Furniture Dealers list, Top 50 Privately Held Women Led Businesses in the US, and Workplace Furnishings Dealer of the Year. Our two offices include the Operations Center in Kent and the Workspace Planning Studio in Downtown Seattle (Belltown).
The Sales and Business Development Executive contacts potential customers through existing relationships, company leads, and aggressive self-generation to develop product and service sales opportunities. This position works with customers to identify all applicable products and services for their specific projects. This position reports to Steve Hettema, VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Identifies commercial business opportunities
- Develops personal sales goals and a business plan
- Cultivates relationships with industry decision makers
- Drives sales growth and customer satisfaction to achieve business objectives
- Works with prospective customers to layout, design and coordinate office and facility services
- Conducts project planning meetings with assigned team members
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Completes Apex exclusive and comprehensive training within the stated timeframes
- Attends weekly sales training meetings
- Attends additional individual training as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing is preferred.
- 5-10 years’ experience in end-user, outside sales with significant B2B sales success
- Experience in one or more of the Apex product or service lines a plus (ie space planning/design, workspace reconfiguration, office furniture sales, office relocation, carpet, flooring, facility staffing, facility management, or project management)
- Computer skills: MS Office 365 with an emphasis on Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent business sales skills (i.e. communication through writing, presentation development, delivery, and project management)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and meet sales goals
- Team player – good listening skills and the ability to communicate with associates at all levels of the organization
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Full-time annual salary range of $90,000 to $125,000 based on experience, commissions, bonuses and PTO
- Health coverage: Five different plans options, Apex pays 75%, contributes $300 towards benefits, 401k with 4% match
- Continuous training and development provided and highly encouraged
- Community service opportunities with the company
- Employee marketplace discount at a variety of stores, including Best Buy
If this sounds like the perfect career move for you, please apply online here. We look forward to hearing from you!