Apex Facility Resources located in Kent, WA, is looking to fill an on-site Warehouse Associate position.
Our atmosphere is friendly, innovative, and challenging. Our management creates and maintains a diverse workspace, promotes mutual respect, and fosters personal growth.
This dedication to our culture is why we have been recognized as one of Washington's Best Places to Work in 2021, a year that brought many challenges but also helped establish our fun and flexible culture.
We are actively recruiting to fill the important role of Warehouse Associate.
Warehouse Associates at Apex Facility Resources coordinate the activities of our clients’ stock inventory. This position is responsible for the pulling and preparation of ancillary orders, receiving of incoming product, assessment of damage, and staging of product.
- Pulls and prepares ancillary orders for shipment to client locations
- Assess damage of inbound and outbound stock
- Stage product in appropriate locations
- Ensure proper inventory records and packing lists
- Load and unload of new and reclaim products
- Maintain clean, organized, and safe work/storage areas
- Experience driving forklift and man lift
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibit flexibility with changing schedules, assignments, and requirements
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to department and company policies and procedures
- Possess attention to detail and follow through skills
- Mindful of maintaining safety in the work environment
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Forklift certified (current)
- 1+ years of inventory management in a warehouse or construction environment
- Experience with Snaptracker or other inventory/asset management software
- Knowledge of CN3 Scanner or CN70 Mobile Computer
- Customer service experience with external clients and other internal teams
- Hands-on knowledge of office furniture products or other business furniture systems
- OSHA or other safety training
Work is normally performed in a warehouse environment. Heavy physical activity is required. This position will routinely have to move and lift up to 50 pounds and on an occasional basis lift up to 100 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Apex Facility Resources is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties. Individuals requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources.
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned and not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.