Unico Properties provides property management and real estate investor services throughout the West, and partnered with Apex on a multi-phase workspace transformation at their Seattle headquarters.
- Size: 13,900 sq. ft.
- Headcount: 81 employees
- Location: Seattle Financial Center
Apex helped Unico create a modern office to reflect their company values and culture by developing a flexible floor plan to accommodate growth, and a blended reconfigurable furnishing solution to meet LEED certification requirements. Low-height panels allow natural light in and a range of collaboration spaces give employees strategic areas for maximum productivity. During construction, Apex also provided relocation services to and from a swing space as well as temporary furniture.
- Space Planning
- LEED Certified New & Used Furniture Integration
- LEED Platinum Certification Goals
- Furniture Delivery / Installation
- Relocation Planning & Execution
- Temporary Space & Furnishing Solution
- Space Decommissioning/ Lease Surrender
- Furniture Recycling & Disposition